- Enterprise Mobile Website
- Enterprise Mobile Apps
- Enterprise Tablet Solutions
- Large Scale Web Content Mgmt
- Web Development (HTML5, Flex)
- Cart2Mobile: Mobilizing Deals
- Event2Mobile: Mobilizing Events
- Show2Mobile: Mobilizing Catalogs
- Funds2Mobile: for Asset Managers
Transition from Flex Builder 3 to Flash Builder 4
There may be various approaches to use Flash Builder 4 with your existing Flex 3 projects. The approaches can vary depending on the Flex SDK features you need and the kind of migration that you are ready to undergo.
The transition from Flex 3 apps (developed using Flex Builder 3) to Flash Builder 4 does not require migration of the app to use Flex 4 SDK. This gives you the liberty to avail the benefits of the features of Flash Builder 4 right away on the existing project.
Some features of Flash Builder 4 features comprise a network monitor, enhanced debugging, refactoring support, code editing improvements, unit testing support, data-centric development (DCD) workflow and more.
Click here for details.