- Enterprise Mobile Website
- Enterprise Mobile Apps
- Enterprise Tablet Solutions
- Large Scale Web Content Mgmt
- Web Development (HTML5, Flex)
- Cart2Mobile: Mobilizing Deals
- Event2Mobile: Mobilizing Events
- Show2Mobile: Mobilizing Catalogs
- Funds2Mobile: for Asset Managers
Why You Need To Develop An Enterprise Mobility Management Plan For Your Company Now
Mobile devices are steadily taking over business processes in organizations across the globe and as time progresses, the rate at which this happens is bound to increase. Desktop computers are likely to disappear from most multinational conglomerates in the next 12-15 years, leaving the way for tablet devices and smartphones. Naturally, with such dependence on mobile devices, companies need to have some kind of enterprise mobility management plan in place, so as to reduce the risk of data loss or unauthorized access of mission-critical data.
Here are a few ways of ensuring your mission-critical data does not end up in the hands of someone not authorized to view those:
- Implementation of new data security policies: Managing mobile devices is a lot different than managing an array of desktop computers. Mobile security needs to be more robust and scalable, so that it is able to support newer mobile devices as time progresses. You also need separate teams to be given different access privileges according to the kind of data they need to access.
- Use of BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) policy with moderation: Allowing employees to bring their own devices (BYOD) into the workplace may help in reducing expenses, but you need to make sure that it is not happening at the cost of security. That includes making sure the office Wi-Fi connections are not being used by employees to access personal social networks and download files.
- Implementation of better malware scanning system: Mobile devices are not safe from malware and viruses. In fact, detecting malware developed for mobile devices is much harder than detecting the ones developed for desktop web. As such, you need to have proper malware detection and removal systems in place to ensure security of mobile devices being used by your employees.
Enterprise mobility management is still in its nascent stage. That is why you need to focus on implementing it in your organization right now. An early adoption of these policies may help you save much on maintenance and security of office networks, as time progresses.